Code of Conduct
The Netball NSW Code of Behaviour Policy forms one part of the Netball NSW Member Protection Policy, and as such, should be read in conjunction with the Member Protection Policy.
Netball NSW requires every individual and organisation bound by the Member Protection Policy to:
- Be ethical, fair, considerate and honest in all their dealings with other people and Netball NSW;
- Treat all persons with respect and courtesy and have proper regard for their dignity, rights and obligations;
- Always place the safety and welfare of children above other considerations;
- Comply with Netball NSW’s constitution, rules and policies including this Member Protection Policy;
- Operate within the rules and spirit of the sport;
- Comply with all relevant Australian laws (Federal and State), particularly anti-discrimination and child protection laws;
- Be responsible and accountable for their conduct; and
- Abide by the relevant Netball Australia Role-Specific Codes of Behaviour.